My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My featured designer gift-for-you freebie

Yes it’s true, I am SBG’s first featured designer for the month of March. Yay!  It was a fun interview that Flergs put together. She is so cool. And I made this little freebie that you will be able to get there – but not until Sunday.  Hope you like it.   


From my fabulous CT

MummyD

Monicca

Priss

Scrappie Irene

Twinsmomflor


Ikscrap


szrjudit


szrjudit

8 comments:

HeatherS said...

Oh this is so lovely! It feels so light and airy....*sigh*. I'm excited to play with it! Thank you in advance!

~Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* ~ Heather

Anonymous said...

So creative and unusual! Beautiful as always! Thanks in advance! JHart

debraking said...

thanks ms. lorie! beautiful

Kuki said...

Really fantastic and adorable as always! Thank you very much in advance!

nine said...

Thank you for the gorjuss freebie! beautiful!

Dimeda said...

Lorie, I congratulate you on Happy Birthday! Good luck, inspiration, joy and merriment. Your kits are very beautiful, made with great taste. Thanks for the freebie. I hope you have a fantastic day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My 11 year old granddaughter, Kara, writes stories and draws illustrations constantly. She also keeps a journal. This will be awesome for her. I can't wait.
Barb Hines